Sunday, September 28, 2014

Junk Jaunt 2014

My granddaughter and I had a great time on the Junk Jaunt yesterday!!  We were up and going by 6:00 a.m. then home by about 5:00 p.m.!

I found lots of little bargains but nothing big!  Of course, that is probably a good thing since I only have a blazer to haul it all home!!  =)

Here are some of my wonderful find!!


White ironstone and a fun little cloche.


Love any kind of wooden boxes!!
I also love any kind of linens and lace!
Okay - just so you know, the little footstool in the last picture is not from the junk jaunt.  My grandfather made that stool - which I love!!!!  Also, the large basket behind the metal can and picture frames was a bargain from a garage sale at another time! 

I didn't spend more than $3 on anything!  I figured in all I only spent about $50 and this is not everything pictured.  I bought 8 large Ball canning jars for my daughter, a vintage wood cheese box for my daughter, some small Spice Jars for my daughter, a few small things for my granddaughter and some things I have soaking in the sink!!  =)

A very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment